- Auckland - Britomart
- Lake Tekapo
- Queenstown - The Mall
- About Us
- Why Shop with Us？
- Responsible Tourism Philosophy
- Contact Us
- Job Application
- China Marketing Services for NZ Tourism Companies
Exchange & Returns Policy
At Aotea Online we carefully examine each product before it is sent to you from our distribution centre. However, as with any online orders there is a possibility you may receive a damaged good or a different item from what you had ordered. If this is the case it is important you contact us within 28 days of receiving your package.
Once we confirm you have received a damaged good or the order was incorrect, we will proceed with exchanging the product or providing a refund. Aotea online will discuss with you the best option for returning the good to us and in most instances we will cover the cost of returning the damaged good and providing a new one.
Examples of goods where we will provide a replacement or refund:
- You received a pot of honey; where the container had ruptured and was leaking.
- Although you ordered Avoca Organic Rosehip Oil, you received Avoca Advanced Anti-aging Creme.
If you wish to exchange a product (such as clothing) for a different size or colour; we request the following:
- Please make contact with Aotea Online within 7 days of receiving your order.
- The product is not damaged or worn (other than for trying on).
- We will discuss with you the best option for returning the original product to Aotea Online.
- After Aotea Online receives the original product and verifies its condition we will send the new product.
Aotea Refund Policy:
“Please choose your products carefully as we do not refund products, unless the goods are faulty.
We are happy to exchange goods for the same value if you find that the goods you have purchased do not meet your required satisfaction (at your own cost). However goods must be in saleable condition (not worn or used) and you must provide proof of purchase.
We apologise but we are unable to exchange or refund sale items.
We will always meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.”